I solemnly swear I’m up to no good…
Hello 2015! Where did you come from? Unfortunately according to Back To The Future Part II we are all going to have to start dressing like this now:
But on the upside, we do all get our hover boards this year, it’s about time as well! So what can you, my distinguished reader, expect from Flicks and Pieces this year? Here lieth my Flicks and Pieces 10 Commandments for 2015:
- Thou shalt be opinionated.
- Thou shalt not be afraid to rate movies against popular opinion (I’ll make a start here – Amazing Spider-Man 2 was not that bad).
- Thou shalt only freak out internally with excitement over the return of Game of Thrones, whilst keeping a cool nonchalant exterior so as not to come across as too biased when reviewing the show – it’s no biggy, only my favourite.
- Thou shalt finally get round to watching (and reviewing) The Wire.
- Thou shalt support filmmakers by showcasing fantastic short films – starting with Rabbit and Deer.
- Thou shalt write more about games, the most neglected of the Flicks and Pieces trio of topics.
- Thou shalt keep Star Wars related posts to a maximum of five per month…or maybe ten.
- Thou shalt continue to engage with the stupendous readers, and shall (shalt?) respond to comments great and small.
- Thou shalt post varied content: reviews, news, photos, infographics, analysis, random bits and bobs I come across as well as the odd cheeky gif.
- Thou shalt strive to watch all of the the entire Sight and Sound 50 Greatest Films of All Time list before the clock strikes 12 on December 31st.
Happy 2015 everyone! Wish me luck and most importantly of all, enjoy your hover boards!!